In consulting business, earnings are usually revenue from projects while spendings are the cost of delivering these projects. Profit is the only motive that drives the business owner/promoters or directors and in the profit consultation series I do,
1. Cost Optimization: We work on optimizing by spending money in a disciplinary manner for the business while maximizing the business and profits. We focus on bringing the best prices and deals to the company.
2. Resource Utilization: Focus on the vital area of product management that emphasizes increasing sales, growth, and profit. Resource utilization works on the principle of working with optimum resources.
3. Purchasing: The purchasing power of the business is the capacity to take possession of goods and services to smoothly run the business.
4. Reducing the payment cycle of the customers: We assist in managing funds and help in reducing the payment cycle which inversely smoothens the accounting process.
5. Money Management: Offer help in savings, budgeting, investing, and spending in the right amount. Poor money management can lead to cycles of debt and financial strain on the business and business owner. Money Management can mean greater control over outgoings and incomings in both aspects.