Automation Will Not Kill Jobs!
A lot of people are talking that automation will kill the jobs and we ll have more unemployed youth and I used to agree before a few months for the same. But now realized it ll only shift the skills where the industry will find people to manage automation tools and service providers will find people who can work on creating, managing & updating the automation tool as the demand will increase.
Yes, if you are in school or college you should forget about existing jobs (Maximum) as the technology and automation will change the working style hence the skills gap will increase and if you are not aware of it, its high time when you should start working on these modern skills else life may become horrible in coming days due to this major shift in the market.
Mobile app and desktop applications will smooth the working process and will force employers to remove existing non-performing team members but at the same time, they ll hire fresh talent to operate/manage these automation tools.
Few Latest Examples Of Automation In The Business
- SMS & Emails are no more manual tasks for many businesses, they have started using SMS / Email automation for cold mails / SMS and followups
- Field Staff Tracking has been started via various mobile apps where a business owner can monitor his all field staff at just one click
- CRM & ERP increased the efficiency of the inside sales team and because of efficiency if the business is not growing with amazing rate, the employer started firing a few people from the team
- Social media apps also started helping businesses to manage all social media accounts in just 1 app
- Team management and task allotment apps are there where the whole team is connected at one place and the employer can track the productivity, pending tasks, and setting up the priority as well.
These are just a few basic examples which are now even in the reach of small businesses in tier 3 cities as well, if you are not taking this alarming bell you may destroy your career soon.
Feel free to ask your questions related to a career in the comment box, I’ll try to write/create a video on that issue.